Friday, January 16, 2009 ~ 0 Comments

28th

I am trapped in the twirl of advertising madness therefore the existence of this blog to keep you updated is slowly becoming very blurry like the time the optometrist checked my eye and asked 'Can you see this alphabet?'

In an attempt to make this blog a little happier, here is the design for my engagement's invitation. Twas designed by yours truly. The color theme for the engagement was brown and pastel.




The engagement took place on the 28th of December 2008 which also falls on the first day of Maal Hijrah 1430. It went very smoothly, Alhamdullilah. A simple and merry one, attended by family members and close friends.

The famous question - 'how's the preparation for your big day?'

So far, I'm pretty handful, settling stuff relates to my pelamin, deco and dress. I'll still be using the same make-up artist but that haven't yet to be confirmed. Oh oh and I've come out with my own concept and theme for the wedding! MN and I both put our hearts into the whole design process which starts from the wedding theme, design for the dias, floral arrangements and favors. The whole pre-nupts thing seems to be like a fun school project. Teehee.

Apart from that, we are currently busy listing out guests and scouting for suitable venues in Penang. Its gonna either be a beach or a garden wedding for him. We wanted to do it in Lone Pine initially but sadly, to which I'm terribly upset of; they're closed for renovation till end of August. Lone Pine hold the fondest memory of our first vacation together. We love cruising down the beach at sunset whenever we go home to Penang. Its sadden me that they're unavailable in June.

We also checked out one of our favorite old bungalow heritage with a vast yard that could easily house hundreds of guests but that too is closed for renovation. Grr.

I'm gonna re-design the dias again tonight, hopefully. Only have weekends to work on things. Also need to go back to Muar tomorrow to measure the hall. I'm afraid that my pelamin wont fit in as the ceiling fan might mingle in our way.

Did I tell you that I've been coming home from work at 3am - 5am nearly two weeks now? I'm totally wasted but happy and excited each time I think of my wedding with him *dreamy*

I'm googling for some ideas and references. Looking for inspirations. But gosh, i must be back to my never-ending work now or else.






Sorry for the messy layout. Me just too lazy to edit :(

xoxo