Wednesday, February 18, 2009 ~ 0 Comments

Going Rococo

I'm gonna start designing for my invitation card soon. I'm looking around for ideas that will suit my wedding theme. Since I'm gonna share the card with his side, I gotta make sure that the design suits BOTH wedding theme. Find the balance but thats the tricky part - both theme seems to be clashes. Its like Indiana Jones meets Ironman kinda clash.  


I look around for some rococo seamless pattern. Okay, I know its a bit French-y and very neoclassic but the decorative pattern seems to match up the themes I have in hand right now. 

I kinda detest the idea of having the normal looking wedding invitation. I wanted something that is very simple yet elegant at the same time. I hate silly curls and kerawang so I'm trying my best to avoid using it. I'm thinking of having something like this:




As simple as that. And just a little bit of embossed rococo pattern for a touch. How's that? 



The above is for those who love attention-grabbing cards. I love this too but if I need to print on my own, its gonna cost me a bomb.

Oh, oh and I love ribbons too! Like this:


Eeee..so sweet! You certainly can find more ideas here!