Monday, March 16, 2009 ~ 0 Comments

Last weekend was filled with furniture hunting activity. Finally, we scored a few essential items for our bedroom set. We chose Leirvik - brand new-not-in-the-catalogue and every item cost us not more than 2.5K. I had them all in white. Now I cant wait to do the interior part already! My Mr Handyman will help me to assemble everything and put my idea into place. I have to reallllly thank my mom for all this :) If not for her, if not for her.

We had a heart-to-heart discussion with my mom last night - over marriage. I have to say, the best person to always turn to during difficult moment is your own family. Now that I’m getting older and moving into the real world, my mum has been more supportive and understanding than ever. We may have our rows when I was younger but time has change all that.

Honestly, engagement is the most challenging time for both of us. There’s a lot of people out there who would want to try to rock our boat (sometimes without them noticing) and its up to us to paddle steadily. I learnt to take the good advice and put aside the unnecessary ones.

Like any other women, I want the process of my wedding and marriage be a happy one. I want to be involved in as many things as I could to ensure my big day to be a perfect one for me and my family. 


I want to look beautiful.
I want to wear lovely lovely dress.
I want to have my bedroom in white.
I want to have rekateemor's signature nemonic devise.
I want to have moments of my day to be documented perfectly.
I don't want any unnecessary experimental pictures.
I want him to laugh a lot and not be stressful with silly things that might popped up.
I want him to wear whatever he wishes to wear.
I want him to have whatever he wishes to have.

Just for a day.

My mum told me last night ‘dont listen to what others may say. tutup telinga and be happy. they’re not the one who’s getting married. you are. its your wedding, your marriage. even I wont poke my nose into your business unless this man here (jokingly point to my fiance) hurt you. if you both need help, I’m here. Shame on whoever try to dwell into other people’s family business. ’

Kan?